Tuesday, December 31st, 2013
Enjoy dancing to two live bands at our New Year’s Eve James Bond Ball. Dressed in Black will be playing classic hits in the lobby from 8:30pm to 12:30am, and The Fever will be playing contemporary dance music in the Events Center of the North Wing from 9pm to 1am.
You can choose from:
- Elegant Dinner and Reserved Table on the Mezzanine
Classic James Bond will ring in the new year in evening attire with a martini (shaken, not stirred) along with an elegant six course dinner and a reserved table for the entire evening on our Mezzanine Spy Lounge.
$140 per Person Dinner with Reserved Seating at Community Table includes Tax and 20% Service Charge and includes All the Perks of General Admission Plus a Champagne Toast at Midnight. Guests will be seated at 8:30pm.
$175 per Person Dinner with Reserved Seating at Private Table includes Tax and 20% Service Charge and includes All the Perks of General Admission Plus Champagne Toast at Midnight. Guests will be seated at 8pm.The dinner menu features a seafood station served on an ice sculpture, tapas, soup, salad, entree courses including beef tenderloin and quinoa-filled quail, and a dessert and gourmet coffee bar.
- General Admission to Dance Party
A more modern James Bond will be partying with Boulder’s most discriminating, enjoying Bond cocktails dodging the paparazzi and avoiding counterintelligence.
$60 per Person Entry includes Tax and 20% Service Charge (Increases to $85 on December 20th) as well as access to late-night “Bond Bites” to keep you partying through midnight. Doors open at 8:30pm.
If you’d like to pull the ultimate spy maneuver, take the elevator home to your hotel room for the night! Overnight packages start at $249 and include a hotel room, two General Admission entries to the dance party, and valet parking with the option to upgrade to the dinner with reserved seating.
Mezzanine Dinner Menu
* Cocktail Crab Claws and Shrimp with Zesty Cocktail Sauce and Lemons
* Seafood Ceviche (Shrimp and Scallops served in Individual Vote Glasses)
* Oysters served on the Half Shell
* Red Alaskan Butterflied King Crab Legs with Drawn Butter
* Haystack Mountain Chevre Stuffed Zucchini with Red Bell Pepper Coulis
* Braised Pork Belly with Cranberry Chuney and Seasonal Sweet Melon
* Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, and Basil Skewers with Balsamic Syrup
* Assorted Arancinis with Oven-Roasted Tomatoes
* Tamari-Marinated Duck Breast With Candied Dates and Walnuts on Grilled Baguette
Soup Course (Served at the Table)
Your Choice of:
* Dr No’s Caribbean Mango-Coconut Vegetable Soup
* Goldfinger Gold Beet and Beef Borsht with Curried Creme Fraiche
Salad Course (Served at the Table)
Your Choice of:
* Organic Mixed Greens with Red Grape Tomatoes, Caramelized Apples, and Candied Pecans and served with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
* Caesar Salad with Crispy Romaine Hearts, Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Herb Croutons, topped with White Anchovies and served with Housemade Caesar Dressing
* Oven-Roasted Gold Potatoes with Fresh Herbs and Garlic
* Tri-Color Israeli Couscous and Quinoa with Saffron and Scallions
* Roasted Winter Vegetables with Chive Butter
* Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with Roasted Red Peppers
* Tofu Portobello Mushrooms with Bangkok Vegetable Stir Fry
* “Only Live Twice” — Tiger Shrimp Stuffed Sole with Daikon Puree, Baby Bok Choy, and Lychee Ponzu
* Apricot and Cherry Quinoa Filled Quail with Olive-Vodka Reduction
* Chef-Carved Whole Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Green Peppercorn Sauce and Horseradish Cream
* Chocolate-Dipped Strawberry Collection
* Sesame Panna Cotta with Housemade Blueberry Syrup
* Vanilla Bean Walnut Creme Brulee
* Key Lime Tartlet with Rum Chantilly Cream
* Assorted Petite Fours
Please Note: All Tickets are Pre-Paid and Non-Refundable!
To purchase elegant Mezzanine dinner tickets with reserved seating, call us at (303) 440-2880.
To purchase General Admission tickets to the Dance Party, click here to book through OpenTable.
To reserve your hotel room, which include 2 General Admission tickets for New Year’s Eve, call us at (303) 442-4344.