An Elegant Three-Course Dinner with Dancing on the Mezzanine
Friday, February 13th and Saturday, February 14th
Reservations Between 6:30pm and 8:00pm
Enjoy three courses at your reserved table for the evening on our beautifully romantic Mezzanine this Valentine’s Day. On Friday night, guests will enjoy live music from the Mark Diamond Quartet featuring Peter Yellen, and on Saturday night, guests will enjoy the Andy Weyl Quartet featuring Ed Battle.
$75 per Person
(Tax and 20% Service Charge Added at the End of Your Meal)
Cancellation Policy: Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the event will be charged $25 per person. Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the event will be charged full price.
Your Choice of Soup or Salad
* Boulderado Caesar Salad with White Anchovies on Hearts of Romaine
* Baby Spinach Salad with Haystack Mountain Chevre, Toasted Cashews, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, and Cider Vinaigrette
* Roasted Beet and Coconut Milk Soup
* Truffled Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Your Choice of Entree
* Burgundy Braised Short Ribs with Wilted Greens, Roasted Turnips, and Smashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
* Seared Scottish Salmon with Orange Saffron Broth, Minted Zucchini, and Steamed Jasmine Rice
* Pepper Bacon-Wrapped Beef Tenderloin with Haricot Vert and Rustic Root Vegetable Puree
* Grilled Chicken Oscar with Fresh Asparagus, Poached Lump Crab Meat, Bearnaise Sauce, and Smashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
* Vegetarian Entree Available — Please inquire with your server
Shared Dessert Trio, including Gluten Free Chocolate Lava Cake with Espresso Whipped Cream, Port Wine Poached Pear with Cardamom Chocolate Truffles, and Orange-Ginger Creme Brulee
Make a night of it by spending the night in one of our luxurious guest rooms and suites. Special discounted rates are available for Mezzanine dinner guests. Book your hotel room with us by calling 303-442-4344.
Questions? Call Us at 303-440-2880